Saturday 28 September 2013

See his POG nose face......



I was originally looking for a synth pedal and was trying out one from Electro-Harmonix, I was scratching my head, not sure if it was something that would earn its keep* when I was asked if I would like to try something different. Out came the POG2 and I instantly fell in love with it. While it was more expensive, it is the most amazing octave pedal I've ever heard, and with the preset function you can go from funky moog to church organ at the click of a switch. And no, that wasn't typo, I mean church organ. Take a quick search on You Tube and you'll see what I mean.


*= Everything from guitars, amps to leads has to financially justify its existence, harsh I know but that's the reality of running your own business . 

No comments:

Post a Comment